JEE Main Application Form
The application for Joint Entrance Examination JEE Main for year 2013 is now open. Central Board of Secondary Education New Delhi has started receiving the online application for the examination from December 1, 2012.
The status of their application can be checked by all the aspirants who have registered for the JEE Main entrance Test on the official website of the JEE Main. The confirmation page is uploaded on the official website, all you have to do is to fill in your application number to check your status. Once the confirmation pages are received by the official website, they upload them and students can easily track their status by filling in the application number they have been allocated.
If you are among them whom application status are not being shown on the official website, then you can check back on 20/12/2012 as the website will be updated on this date and hopefully you will be able to see the result.
In case your application status has not been uploaded on the website, you can check it by online through India post website. Here are the following steps to do that.
1. Fill in your consignment number.
2. Click on the button which says GO and check your status there.
Just in case you don’t have internet access, you can check the stats through the SMS service as well.
1. Send an SMS to 55352 in the following format.
For SPEED POST you have to write SP <Space> Speed Post Number or you can write EMS <Space> Speed Post number.
2. Remember that the speed post number has an “IN” in the end like EE1234567467in, so you don’t need to write ‘in’ while writing your speed post number in the text message.
3. You will receive an SMS with your application status.